Friday, July 22, 2016

Wisdom is profittable to direct

An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison."
Son this year I will not plant cassava and yam
because I can't dig the field, I know if you were
here you would have helped me".
The son replied his father "Dad don't even think
of digging the field because that's were I buried
the money I stole".
NIGERIAN POLICE" on reading this letter went
early in the morning to the house, dug the whole
field in search of the money but nothing was
found.
The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad
you can now plant your cassava and yam this is
the best I can do from here.
Dad replied " haaa my son you are too powerful
indeed ,even in prison you still command police
men to work for me,I was so surprised to see the
IG and team holding hoes and shovels, digging
my farm. I will write to you when I want to
harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment